I think I have over adjusted to living in Las Vegas. It doesn't really get all that cold here, but I always seem to be freezing! Anyway, I thought I would share some of the movies I've watched recently, in case you're looking for something good to watch!
Meet the Robinson's - My roommate Mary bought this one. It is very funny and cute, just as all good Disney movies should be.
Stardust - We decided to rent this out of pure boredom, and it surprised us with how good it was! It reminds me of a cross between The Princess Bride and The Adventures of Baron Munchausen. It is a total fantasy movie, but who doesn't want to watch Robert DeNiro as a gay pirate?
Fred Clause - I went to see this over Thanksgiving with Bill and Tina. I thought it was going to be totally corny, but I was surprised. It was very funny and even had a good message.
Amazing Grace - This is a great movie, but it is a little slow. The story is about those who fought against slavery and how the song came to be written. It's a really powerful story.
August Rush - Another great story, but be prepared to cry. This is all about how music brings a family back together. I have never seen anyone play a guitar like this kid, it is absolutely amazing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment