Housesitting


This is the first time I have ever house sat, and it has been an experience! My friend went out of town for a week, leaving me to watch her 3 dogs (pugs), 2 cats and 2 fish tanks. For those who don't know, I'm not really much of a pet person, so this was kind of a challenge. For the dogs, one was older and blind, one was big, young and hyper, and the other was kind of small and suspicious, always skittering away and barking. For the cats, one was pretty normal but always on the lookout for a way to escape, and the other was the most geriatric cat I have ever seen, it was painful to watch her climb the stairs! Fish tanks are fish tanks, so not much to say there. I have had quite a few restless nights due to dogs barking at nothing and it feels good to be back in my own bed. I will miss the cable tv in the bedroom, but I will be house sitting again in July!
No comments:
Post a Comment