Thursday, June 5, 2008

Moving the World


So, today my friend Patty asked me to help her move the world!! The school year is done and today was the day to clean out classrooms, and for many teachers time to move to a new classroom. Our school is starting a new freshman academy next year, and many teachers had to move in order to put all the freshman classes together in a few hallways. I also had to pack up all my stuff to move to my new office, as I have been asked to be the Special Education Facilitator for next year. I am a little overwhelmed, but I am looking forward to it. I am also moving to a new house tomorrow. Mary moved back to Utah today, and already I miss her. I am moving across town with a few girls I know into a very nice house. All this moving sure makes me tired!!

No comments: