Today's Fortune: Your present plans are going to succeed.Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Rentals...
I've been having car problems for the last few weeks, which is especially annoying considering I have a nice, new car. After needing 20 minutes to get it to start yesterday, I decided to take it in to the dealership today. I went to the dealership I bought it at, thinking that because it is a bigger dealership, they should have time to look at it today. The people were rude and not helpful at all. They wanted me to just leave it there for a few days until they might have time to look at it. I made an appointment for tomorrow and started to drive home. I then remembered that there is a Nissan dealership near my new house and thought I should give them a try. They were so nice!! They got my car in right away, and even offered to fix the hubcap for free (apparently hubcaps aren't covered in your warranty.) I waited for about half an hour and the guy told me he didn't have the part, but enterprise rent-a-car was on their way over to pick me up and get me into a rental, completely free of charge. My car would be ready tomorrow. It was kind of funny at the rent-a-car place because they were down to their last two vehicles, so I get to drive around town in a truck for now. It's been a while since I drove something this big!!
Today's Fortune: Your present plans are going to succeed.
Today's Fortune: Your present plans are going to succeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You got a new car? Wait, did I know that? Nice on the rental. Go buy something big while you have that thing! ;)
Don't let anyone in the church know you have a big truck right now or people will call you to help them move!
Post a Comment