Sunday, August 3, 2008

Breaking Dawn

Like the devoted fan I am, I went to the midnight release party for Breaking Dawn, the fourth book in the twilight series. I have already finished reading it, and it is awesome! My roommate, Savannah, and I went to check out a few of the bookstore parties before finally staying at Borders. Barnes and Noble here was hosting a twilight prom, so half the people were dressed in their prom best. It was really interesting. We had the most fun just people watching, especially reading all the crazy t-shirts! Some were very funny (Edward makes me sparkle!) while others were just grammatically incorrect (I run with vampire). I am already looking forward to rereading the series!
I know the picture is blurry, but I was trying to be sneaky and use my camera phone. This was at the Barnes and Noble twilight prom.

2 comments:

Bill said...

Good, I guess Tina is not the only crazy girl that went to a bookstore at midnight! And no, I won't be reading the series.

Curios George's said...

That is so cool that you are reading the series. I just love the books anyways I'm going to try to have Bill read the books. I'll let you know how it goes.