Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Cheri and me...
I love having visitors in town. I get to go do all sorts of fun stuff. Cheri and I went all over the strip, including going up in the Paris Hotel Eiffel Tower and watching the fountains at Belaggio. We also went to the Ethel M. Chocolate factory and toured the cactus gardens. To top it all off, Monday night we went to see Phantom of the Opera at the Venetian and then ran across the street to see a Cirque du Soliel show, Mystere, at Treasure Island the same night. This was the second time I've seen Phantom since moving to Vegas, but I love it! Mystere was the most amazing thing I've ever seen, combining comedy, dance and acrobatics. Both performances were absolutely amazing and I can't wait to go to more shows!!
Cheri and I at the top of the Eiffel tower.
The Belaggio fountains, as viewed from the top of the Eiffel tower!
Cheri and I waiting to see Phantom.
For some reason, Cheri fell in love with the short, squat palm trees and just had to have a picture with one!
You can't come to Vegas without playing a slot or two. Cheri was really excited to play the Wheel of Fortune one, until she found out that you didn't actually compete against the other players!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cheri and me....not Cheri and I (learn English, silly!)
Cheri and me just sounds better! :-)
Post a Comment