Sunday, February 15, 2009

Um...

After cleaning out my dad's apartment over the past few days, I've realized that there are just some things you don't want to know about your parents. The fact that he was over 60 and still wearing short shorts and using sun-in makes me laugh.
After looking at the kitchen, I'm grateful to know that he was never hungry!


It was kind of sad that he had pills and cough drops in every room and in all coat pockets. It has been fun to meet his neighbors and friends (they keep coming by to figure out who is making all the racket!) I probably could've lived without finding his porn collection, but I guess it will be a funny memory for a long time. It makes me nervous about what I'm going to find next!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Looks like you just experienced a lifetime of Dad-ness over a weekend...