Although I can get around most cities just fine, I apperently become directionally challenged when it comes to taking longer trips. I decided to go to Arizona to visit Bill and family for part of my spring break. I've been here once before, and on both trips I've managed to make wrong turns, or miss turns, and add about half an hour to my trip. This last trip I decided to take a different route, so as to avoid all the extra traffic at Hoover Dam. I wound up in California! I had to turn around and backtrack until I found the missed turnoff! I eventually made, so all is good now. Hopefully I will be able to find my home in a few days without too many detours...
1 comment:
That's pretty funny. Although the first time we tried to drive to Portland from Spokane, we took the wrong road and ended up in Idaho...Had to take the slow highway 14 across the bottom of WA.
Post a Comment