Saturday, August 1, 2009

Portland...

There are some things I definitely miss about the Pacific Northwest, and Portland is one of them. I think I just like the uniqueness of it. This morning Kat and I went to Voodoo Doughnuts... although the line was long, the doughnuts were definitely unique!
The original voodoo doughnut
I got a somewhat plain maple doughnut face, while Kat got a banana fritter topped with chocolate, peanut butter and cocoa puffs!

We also went to Saturday Market. I think I must have been a hippie in a former life, because I just love all the cool artwork and homemade stuff!
http://www.portlandsaturdaymarket.com/

Growing up I took all of it for granted, and now that I have moved away, I find that I miss it all. Not enough to move back, but enough to make visiting really fun!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Khee hee. How fun! I want a doughnut with a mustache!!!