Sunday, December 11, 2011

Time for an update...

So, the last few months have been pretty crazy and hectic. Here's a few pictures to show what I've been up to...

Cheri came out to visit in October, right in between Rick's and my birthdays. We had a lot of fun, and most of the pictures are on facebook. I finally got to see KA, one of the Cirque du Soleil shows I've been wanting to see. It was amazing!Thanksgiving was pretty quiet. Rick and Holly made their own plans, so Joe and I had a little dinner at his house. I basically made Thanksgiving dinner for two, turkey, mashed potatoes, baked sweet potatoes and stuffing! It was actually really good.
Last week was a busy week, with wrestling season starting and my life getting busier. I also got sent flowers, for the first time! Yes, they are from a boy, but that's all I'm going to say for now :)
Our first wrestling match was Tuesday night. This year we are making the wrestlers dress up for school any time they have a match and they looked so good!
We had our first tournament this weekend. One of our wrestlers got head-butted and got a huge knob on his eye! The trainer wouldn't let him wrestle after that, since he couldn't see to the side. We actually came in 5th place in the lower bracket, which is good for our kiddos.
That's my life for the last couple months. I am still taking classes online towards another master's degree, this time in educational leadership. It's been interesting to balance my life between work, school, wrestling and actually having time to date. I am really looking forward to the holiday break!

No comments: