Adventures, the More the Merrier...
Joe's roommate is also a friend of mine, and his birthday was the other day. I decided to try and make some interesting cupcakes. He's an FBI special agent and every time I come over, he is playing video games, so this is what I eventually came up with...
I've also been having some car problems lately. "Trixie" kept having trouble starting. She finally wouldn't start at all and I got stuck at one of the other high schools and had to have her towed to the dealership, still under warranty. After only staying overnight in the service department I got her back. Apparently my car keys have a computer chip in them and somehow my antenna stopped reading the chip in the key, some sort of anti-theft device. Had to replace the antenna and get a new key, but they paid for towing, so I got the better deal!
So, the Adventure Club decided to go to the Liberace Museum before it closes later this month. I really had no idea that there could ever be this much bling. He covered cars, shoes, pianos, and everything else in shiny rhinestones! Crazy! It was pretty fun to look at...











1 comment:
I wish i knew a special agent in the FBI...
Post a Comment