Sunday, October 17, 2010

School Spirit...

So, we've been working at and going to a lot of school events this year. My best friend, Joe, is the school's athletic banker, which means I get roped into selling tickets at almost every home game. We've also been hitting most of the away games, even though our team isn't doing so well this year.Of course, I still help out the Key Club when I can. Here they are at the Regional Training Conference participating in the spirit rally. They came in 2nd place for our division for their cheers. Not bad for one of the smaller groups there!
Some of us at work have to carry radios and have decided that we want to stand out. For the last 2 years, I have had a Jack-in-the-box antenna topper with a propeller beanie on it that Bill bought me. I figured that represented special education pretty well. My friend Ramiro went to Disneyland and bought me this one - I think it's hilarious considering the students I work with!

No comments: